Imagine doing business with Iron Man*, Captain America, Thor, or the Hulk. What business lessons would they share?
Here are the business lessons from Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and the Hulk.
- Know your weaknesses… and work on overcoming them.
- Use technology to enhance your innate gifts and intelligence.
- Use your popularity for good. Remember that fame enhances who you already are.
- Stay human, stay compassionate. Don’t forget the little guys.
- Fill yourself up with what strengthens you… like the Golden Apples of Idunn.
- Stay focused on the work at hand, even if it means fighting the Frost Giant Army without a break for nine months.
- Keep your cool at all times. Or destruction will follow in your path.
- Think and THEN react. Knee-jerk reactions often just make you a jerk. What happens online remains online forever.
Download a bigger, brighter PDF of this infodoodle, if you like.
* I know, I know. Tony Stark is a businessperson, but just go with it…