Before we venture too deeply into 2013, let’s take a moment to make sure we’ve everything we need for the journey.
What lessons were learned in 2012 that we can apply to this new year? What amazing insights and brilliant tips should we carry with us in 2013?
We can find answers to those questions in the free Best of 2012 downloadable guide from MarketingProfs. It features highlights from the top articles of 2012 (based on views and our editorial sensibility).
Curious about what resonated most with MarketingProfs readers in 2012? The articles covered all sorts of topics, from social networks, personal branding, and email marketing.
- “How the Best B2B Marketers Think Like B2C Marketers: Five Strategies to Emulate”
By Russell Glass, CEO of Bizo
- “What’s Driving Pinterest’s Amazing Growth”
- “Six Ways to Prepare Your Brand for Social Media’s Visual Revolution”
By Nick Westergaard, a brand strategist and founder of Brand Driven Social
- “The 7 Ps of Customer Retention Marketing”
By Karl Wirth, the CEO and a co-founder of Apptegic
- “Six Email Marketing Mistakes to Avoid”
By Janelle Johnson, manager of marketing operations at Act-On Software
- “Top B2B Firms Gaining 230% More Leads via Social Media Than Peers”
- “Fortune 500 Social Media Adoption Surging in 2012″
By Lenna Garibian, a MarketingProfs research writer and a marketing consultant in the tech industry
- “Facebook ‘Like’ Patterns Akin to Email Opt-In’s”
- “Pinterest Now No. 3 US Social Network, Surpasses LinkedIn”
- “CEO Communications: Five Phrases That Signal ‘BS’”
- “Personal Branding Trends for 2012 (Part 1)”
By William Arruda, founder of Reach Personal Branding, author of Career Distinction, and curator at Personal Branding TV
- “Four Easy Tactics for Becoming a Must-Follow Account on Twitter”
By Slavik Volinsky, an online marketer at AmsterdamPrinting.com
To enjoy the insights of the most popular 2012 articles, download your free Best of 2012 PDF today.