Leave the lazy, hazy days of summer to the unambitious. On June 8, attend our free Digital Marketing World: Social Media virtual conference and learn what you need to sharpen your social media marketing skills.
The virtual conference takes place on June 8, from 11 a.m. Eastern time to 3 p.m. And it features three sessions to keep you up to date with the world of social media—all while your competitors snooze in the summer sun.
At 11 a.m., Erik Deckers, co-owner and vice president of Creative Services for Professional Blog Service, will talk about “Using Twitter to Drive Business and Generate Leads.” He also will discuss how to use Twitter to…
- Find new business
- Keep old business
- Know what your competitors are up to
- Three questions companies should ask their employees
- Questions companies should ask their clients and customers
- Tools for listening to your clients’ customers
- How to find and connect with ideal prospects on LinkedIn
- Lead-nurturing strategies to use on LinkedIn
- What to outsource to an assistant
Reserve your spot at our virtual conference today. Register for FREE admission to Digital Marketing World: Social Media.
(Photo courtesy of Bigstock: Social Networks)