How important are landing pages? Supremely. Companies that adopt the principles of high-performance landing pages see conversion-rate increases of 200-600%.
Despite the amazing results that landing pages can create, however, many companies still flub them. Common mistakes include…
- Not testing the pages at all.
- Running tests sequentially.
- Jumping the gun.
- Testing the trees instead of the forest.
So, are your landing pages missing the mark?
- Make your message match your ads and landing page copy.
- Create a very clear call to action.
- Simplify the visuals.
- Write action-oriented, value-based copy.
- Test, test, and test.
Get the full scoop about high-performance landing pages at MarketingProfs’s free online seminar High-Performance Landing Pages That Boost Your Bottom Line.
Presenters Michael Goodman and Anna Talerico will offer tips for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of your landing pages, building your brand, and extracting valuable customer insights. Register now and start learning about high-performance landing pages immediately.
(Photo courtesy of Bigstock: Greatness)