Amid building gingerbread houses and stringing popcorn and cranberries for Christmas garlands, you might be pondering the events of the past year … and mulling over your hopes and expectations for the new one.
So, to give you an early start on your plans for 2012, we’re giving you this freebie: How-To Guide: A 5-Day Action Plan for Converting More Website Visitors Into Leads and Sales.
The guide will walk you through the steps of:
- Developing attention-getting calls to action that win conversions
- Designing pages that focus your visitors on conversion
- Deciding what to test on your landing pages
All you have to do is take this easy-peasy (and fun!) quiz. Then enjoy the free guide from us here at MarketingProfs!
The quiz will help you begin to identify what you need to learn about conversion. Then, best of all, the action plan will give you a powerboost for the beginning of 2012. You’ll get a jump on the competition—while they’re still stringing along popcorn.
Here’s how to get it:
- Existing MarketingProfs members: Make sure you’re signed in when you take the test. When you’re done taking it, you’ll get a link show up for you to download the PDF.
- Brand-new MarketingProfs members (i.e., you just signed up): You’ll receive an email with a temporary password and link to the guide.